Basic Life Support - Coming Soon
Designed to build participant confidence in
In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides,
medical and dental professionals.
Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards and ski patrol.
• Stand-alone course – 4 hours
• With Airway Management – 5 hours
• With Oxygen Therapy – 5 hours
• With Airway Management and Oxygen Therapy – 6 hours
• Successfully demonstrate all course skill competencies
• Minimum 75% mark for written, closed book, knowledge
• Attend and participate in 100% of the course