As of April 1st CPR/AED Level HCP will now be called Basic Life Support (BLS) When booking, please book for a BLS Course.
So Who Needs BLS Training? The revised BLS curriculum is in replacement of the old Health Care Provider (HCP) curriculum. Anyone that previously required CPR/AED with level HCP will now require CPR/AED with BLS. This change is important to note for two key audiences:
- “In-facility” care providers, including nursing staff, care aides, medical and dental professionals.
- Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine professional, lifeguards and ski patrol.
- BLS Recertification - 2 hours $95.00 + GST
- BLS Stand-alone course - 4 hours $95.00 + GST
- Standard First Aid & Basic Life Support - 16 hours (2-days in-class) $195.00 + GST
- Emergency First Aid & Basic Life Support - 8 hours (1-day in-class) $155.00 + GST